Potato Play Pte. Ltd. is a venture-funded mobile games publisher/developer obsessed with creating the next big hit game that’s going to be on everyone’s phones. We’re doing this by combining the creative energy of our diverse and talented team with data-driven direction. With several chart-topping hits under our belt, we’re constantly iterating and making quantum leaps towards our goals.
We are looking for a Creative Lead to oversee our marketing creative team to develop powerful ads for our portfolio of games in all formats ranging from video, banners to playable ads and more. Your previous experience includes managing a team and/or external agencies, ideally in the gaming industry and hands-on video editing, animation, design and illustration skills.
- Directly manage a team of creatives across video editing, animation, motion design, copywriting, editorial and interactive disciplines.
- Collaborate with marketing to create comprehensive creative strategies to address our existing audience and grow our player base with strong concepts and messaging to drive them to our games
- Create compelling concepts based on innovative ideas and storytelling, and ensure impeccable execution to bring our creatives to the next level
- Implement process improvements to our creative approach to systematically improve our performance and enhance the quality of our deliverables
- Having managed a team of creatives in the video space for 1+ years
- Prior experience in the gaming industry and video game media
- Prior experience working with marketing teams and performance based creatives
- Experience in video editing, animation, motion graphics, colour grading, sound editing/mixing, 3D or Visual Effects
- Expertise in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Please provide portfolio links with your application
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development