Digital Marketing Director
About Potato Play
Potato Play Pte. Ltd. is a venture-funded mobile games publisher/developer obsessed with creating the next big hit game that’s going to be on everyone’s phones. We’re doing this by combining the creative energy of our diverse and talented team with data-driven direction. With several chart-topping hits under our belt, we’re constantly iterating and making quantum leaps towards our goals.
We’re looking for a results-oriented and performance driven marketing director with exceptional strategic and analytical skills. The candidate will be leading a team of 5-10 marketing and creative executives to operate marketing campaigns for the company’s portfolio of games to profitably grow player base and revenue.
- Define the strategy and operational plan to execute the marketing vision for each of the apps in the portfolio
- Build the marketing roadmap across the different paid and owned channels, tools and partners/agencies
- Oversee the creative process to ensure cohesiveness of the creative approach, foster new ideas and innovation, and nurture a data-driven approach
- Build a results-driven organizational structure for marketing that measures and rewards performance, contribution, co-ordination and strategic focus
- Drive improvement in the team by building and consolidating processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Mentor and enable growth from each team member to elevate each individual contribution to the team efforts
- Proven track record of success in marketing leadership, growing customer base/revenue/other marketing metrics in previous companies.
- People leader, able to build and lead high performing marketing teams. Able to attract and develop talented people. Strong communicator who can set a clear vision and strategy and mobilise teams to execute
- Have a strong industry knowledge and be up to trends and new innovations in the app marketing business
- Data-driven and results-oriented. Able to navigate revenue, performance and retention metrics to ensure profitability of marketing campaigns and be an integral part of company profitability
- Culture and mission fit. Self-motivated, high integrity, rigorous and collaborative individual
- Prior experience in mobile games, free-to-play games, or digital, preferably mobile and app-first B2C business
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development