Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Potato Play Pte. Ltd. is a venture-funded mobile games publisher/developer obsessed with creating the next big hit game that’s going to be on everyone’s phones. We’re doing this by combining the creative energy of our diverse and talented team with data-driven direction. With several chart-topping hits under our belt, we’re constantly iterating and making quantum leaps towards our goals.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition ) to join our team in Singapore. This person will be responsible for accelerating the growth of our audience base for our existing and upcoming games. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive self-starter who's excited to grow with us.
- Work with studio leadership, finance and data team to establish ROI targets, UA plan and budget allocation
- Utilize analytics tools/software, and critical thinking and analysis, to manage and evaluate UA performance
- Understand lifetime value models, return on ad spend, user segmentation, behavioral prediction, etc.
- Provide day-to-day communication, oversight, and efficacy of external partners (third party ad networks, mobile UA partners, etc.)
- Work closely with internal marketing/creative teams in the development of campaigns and marketing assets.
- Remain up to date on existing and emerging trends in mobile user acquisition
- 1-3 years of experience in mobile user acquisition or performance marketing in the gaming space
- Experience with mobile marketing, attribution logic, KPIs, tools, networks, across several countries
- In depth experience managing mobile ad campaigns on various mobile ad networks; strong understanding of ad networks and DSP functioning
- Previous experience with new mobile game/app launches
- Understanding of mobile marketing tech including attribution and conversion tracking
- Expert knowledge of and experience with ASO
- Excellent sense of accountability, ownership, and proactivity
- SQL, Python, or R experience a plus
- Authorized to work lawfully in Singapore without an Employment Pass/S-Pass etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
See more open positions at Potato Play
Something looks off?