Potato Play Pte. Ltd. is a venture-funded mobile games publisher/developer obsessed with creating the next big hit game that’s going to be on everyone’s phones. We’re doing this by combining the creative energy of our diverse and talented team with data-driven direction. With several chart-topping hits under our belt, we’re constantly iterating and making quantum leaps towards our goals.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is passionate about games. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Build and validate models. Forecast revenue and retention based on past data
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst for live free-to-play mobile games.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, R etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Preferred: Proven experience in using AI to assist with data analysis to create deeper and granular actionable insights.
- Preferred: BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Something looks off?