Social Media Community Specialist
Founded in 2020 and backed by leading gaming VC firm Play Ventures, PlusMusic is a pioneer in adaptive music technology for games and interactive media. Our team of video game, Machine Learning, and music industry veterans created the Adaptive Music Platform (AMP) for developers. The first-of-its-kind AMP technology automatically arranges artist-created music for interactive playback. The end-to-end platform includes a web-based development portal, a vast original music library, and plugins for Unity and Unreal. With AMP, developers get easy, affordable access to high-quality music and rapid game engine implementation.
About This Position
Social Media Community Specialist will play a pivotal role in building market awareness, engaging with target audiences, and growing informed and engaged follower communities. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the responsibilities will include creating tailored content, managing social media calendars, executing paid campaigns, collaborating with influencers, and overseeing the creation of video and graphics content. The individual will actively track and report engagement statistics, identify trends and opportunities, and expand the company's presence across various social media platforms and ecosystem partner communities.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to create content tailored for target audiences
- Build and activate weekly social media posting calendar
- Setup boosted posts and sponsored campaigns
- Coordinate collaboration with influencers
- Coordinate with design and external resources to build video and graphics content
- Track and report engagement statistics across all channels
- Identify trends and opportunities by actively following competitors and ecosystem players
- Grow LinkedIn, Discord, YouTube, Game Jolt, TikTok, and other ecosystem partner communities
- Superb written communication skills
- Highly creative content maker
- Adept and fluent across social media platforms
- Experience with social media planning and campaign coordination
- Experience with graphic design and video editorial
- Familiarity with games and game development
- Interest in new technologies
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, art, music, game development, or similar
Please, include your current resume when applying for the role.