New Grad: AI Software Engineer
Software Engineering, Data Science
Sterling, VA, USA · Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Parallelz enables developers and their existing mobile apps/games, without any SDKs, code changes, or engineering efforts to instantly improve user acquisition, organic virality, new revenue channels, and user experiences and capabilities that were not possible before.
With Parallelz, users can access mobile apps instantly, with lossless quality, at full performance, on any desktop or mobile device. The Parallelz platform enables this by transforming existing native mobile apps into fully-native web apps, in real-time, that can be instantly accessible on any browser. Developers can now have a new frictionless way to reach their customers, free from the restrictions and taxations of the existing app stores.
Parallelz unlocks millions of existing native mobile apps from their silos and transforms them into a more powerful and valuable asset that is fully web-native. Parallelz' novel architecture creates a new category of building blocks for the web, enabling mobile apps and their functionality to become a new type of web primitive. This enables mobile apps and their discrete components, functionality, and data to instantly become directly addressable, configurable, and compositable. Furthermore, this enables entirely new types of dynamically personalized, user and ML-generated, synthetic app experiences.
Our founding team and advisors are serial entrepreneurs and technologists from Google, Mozilla, MIT, and other top organizations. We recently raised a ~$5M seed round from top VC funds and angel investors.
This is a full-time, remote (hybrid/in-person optional) position. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
We are seeking a junior software engineer with a strong affinity for AI to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in exploring the vast potential of AI to our novel technology and be involved from prototypes to commercialization. You will collaborate closely with our engineering team, Head of R&D, and Product Manager in AI to enhance and accelerate our R&D efforts.
- Studies in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Passion for games
- Experience building AI products and tools as side projects
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Bonus: Experience with Android/iOS native development
- Bonus: Experience with game engines like Unity or Unreal
- Bonus: Experience with containers and microservices
- Bonus: Understanding of WebGL and computer graphics concepts
- Bonus: Understanding of mobile SDKs and APIs
- Bonus: Understanding of WebAssembly
- Bonus: Understanding of network programming and RTOS