Senior Software Engineer, WebTech
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Apps are meant to live free - join the resistance.
Parallelz is building a new technology platform that enables new ways of delivering, discovering, and extending mobile applications -- ways that were never thought possible. We enable developers (with no modifications to their code) to transform existing mobile apps into web-native apps that can run anywhere, all without a walled-garden app store.
The apps may live on the web, but they have to make it to the user, and that's where you come in. You will be getting in right at the beginning, helping us build the first versions of our platform. You will have a big impact on performance, capability, and the user experience.
Are you the right person for the job? A great candidate has:
- 5+ years experience building challenging systems with many moving parts
- Experience working with at least two of these: WebGL, WASM, WebGPU, WebRTC
- Excellent debugging skills
- A data-driven mindset - you rely heavily on qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions
- A ‘dig into a problem until it bleeds’ attitude – you want to know how every part of the system works in detail
- Some back-end/cloud (AWS) experience with Python or Node.js wouldn’t hurt
This is a full-time, fully remote position. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an Employee Stock Option Plan.
Parallelz founding team and advisors are serial entrepreneurs and technologists from Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, MIT Media Labs, Nvidia, and other top organizations. The company is joined by top tier and global venture funds and angel investors.
See more open positions at Parallelz
Something looks off?