Senior Product Manager - Mobile SDK
Odeeo was created with a mission to create a better in-game user experience that respectfully connects gamers, developers, and brands through audio innovation. Our flagship product, the Odeeo SDK, introduces a new ad format based on audio, that moves beyond the current limitations of interruptive advertising and provides real value to both brands and game studios.
What are we looking for?
Odeeo’s product team is growing and we are looking for an incredible, highly motivated Senior Product Manager, with real passion for mobile gaming, to play a major role in our product department and help lead our innovative product growth.
- Be the product owner of our mobile SDK - in both native (Android/iOS) and Unity platforms.
- Help lead and design the roadmap of our core-product, to make sure it is beyond our client’s expectations and is a true innovative solution.
- Be HIGHLY involved in client conversations, understand their technical needs and digest them into smart, innovative product decisions.
- Manage our release plans for the mobile SDK - coordinate and communicate to different teams (including R&D, marketing, customer-care, sales) the product releases, features and innovation.
- Be a major part of the decision making process related to our company’s flag product, future plans and growth direction.
- Work VERY closely with our R&D team, lead the development roadmap & priorities, communicate product requirements and be the bridge between the business aspects and technical aspects for the team.
- Build relationships and work directly with our clients - mainly both gaming studios but also 3rd party service providers. Create meaningful relationships that will lead to product growth and improvement.
- Oversee the successful launch of your products and analyze their effectiveness and success.
- Actively track what is happening in the mobile app gaming industry as well as the audio space, be tuned in to new trends and adapt our product strategy accordingly
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager, out of them at least 1 year as a product manager in the mobile space, with expertise in mobile SDKs, preferably in ad monetization SDKs.
- Honest interest in the gaming space (mobile in particular) and passion to impact advertising strategies within this industry.
- Experience working directly with R&D teams, leading dev cycles built on Scrum methodology, writing detailed PRDs and user stories with clear business and technical goals.
- Experience working with global teams, managing remote work relationships and clearly explaining product requirements to remote teams.
- Strong analytical skills, with knowledge of KPI definitions and ability to monitor and rely on data for decision making.
- Highly independent person with a drive to take full ownership on a product line without being mirco-managed.
- A true “people’s person” with very strong communication and interpersonal skills. You should have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions to different stakeholders in the company in both oral and written forms.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing expectations of different stakeholders and executives.
- Client-facing approach and passion to get feedback directly from the customers using the product and not only from business teams.
- Positive attitude along with a “go-getter” approach that is able to motivate others.
- A true team player that thrives when working in a small family-like environment and enjoys being part of a small team with huge impact on the day-to-day.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks in multiple areas of the business.
- Strong attention to details with ability to anticipate future challenges along with the ability to recognize them in time.
- English at an excellent level - both oral and written skills.
- Experience working with Jira & Confluence
Nice to have:
- Experience in mobile gaming, particularly in areas such as Ad Monetization, User Acquisition, Yield Management and LiveOps.
- Knowledge in mobile app coding languages (Android/iOS) and even more so - familiarity with Unity engine.
- An understanding of the nuances within the gaming industry, such as the mechanics of different game genres (mid-core, RPG, hyper-casual etc.) and gaming analytics terms.
- Understanding and previous experience with mobile SDKs, especially advertising related.
- Experience in working with mediation platforms and mobile ad networks