As a User Acquisition Manager, you will be part of the Growth Marketing Team of MondayOFF. MondayOFF has top class experiences especially in User Acquisition and Monetization. Each member will deal with at least $10M of revenue or UA budget per year. You also are able to access substantial information about Monetization & UA strategy for being a global top publisher. MondayOFF wants only a few highly talented colleagues to communicate with the international team.
As a UA Manager, you will handle some of the following tasks:
- Analyze and make decisions on ROI at an early stage.
- Execute scale-up campaigns plan for every new game.
- Manage live campaigns to improve ROAS
- Improve UA strategy by keeping track of the latest market trend.
- Test and explore new marketing channels and ROI.
- Advanced English Proficiency
- Visa holders: E-7, F-2, F-4, F-5, F-6, D-10, D-2 (possible to sponsor by company)
- Ability to work in a Full-time Position
- Must Reside in Korea
- Need advanced analysis & organizing skill
- Excellent international and intercultural communication skills
- Advanced communication skills in Korean
- Advanced communication skills in Trilingual