Mobile Premier League
Mobile Premier League (MPL) is the world's leading mobile eSports platform that allows users to participate in free as well as paid competitions across 60+ games in multiple categories, including fantasy sports, sports games, puzzle, casual and board games. Founded in 2018, MPL hosts hundreds of millions of tournaments a month and is trusted by over 90 million registered users across Asia, Europe, and North America.
To learn more about MPL, please visit www.mpl.live.
Responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end ownership of marketing communications calendar.
- Design and execute customer journeys consisting of different mode of communication, incentives and visual properties for continuous engagement and retention.
- Manage CRM through marketing channels like emailers, SMS, Push Notifications, and In-app Notifications with a focus on improving engagement and retention metrics.
- Coordinate with product, tech and design teams to ensure flawless execution of campaigns.
- Track delivery reports and funnel metrics for each campaign and share insights.
- Understanding of CLM with a zeal towards gaming and cricket
- Proficiency in MS Office applications specifically Excel and Powerpoint, and past experience in working on one or more of mobile marketing tools such as Clever tap, webengage, Moengage etc. Experience of working on Clevertap is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing customer life cycle, retention, CRM activities for internet consumer business.
- Must have hands on experience in CLM, CRM growth business
- Preference to candidates who understand Gaming category
- Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to collaborate effectively across teams such as Product, Content, Design, business heads
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion