Visual Design Intern
Mobile Premier League
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We have grown and scaled multifold over the last few years.
We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 90+ million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures.
We currently have over 60+ games on our platform. Multiple mainstreams, as well as Indie game developers, are our partners. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice here and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of.
About The Team
A Visual Designer’s role involves a lot of creativity, meticulousness, excitement and user understanding across the different offerings of MPL.
As a Visual Graphics & Motion Designer, your skills should help the team tackle the problems that’s mostly untouched by other players. We are making skill gaming the norm across India.
Get to work with one of the best in-house design teams which is a diverse and extremely talented group, comprising 20+ designers across Visual, Motion, Interaction and Brand designers.
Hold on, there’s more! We’re individuals who are obsessed with our users and their journeys. We empathize. We work at the grassroots level to find solutions. We are breaking barriers across language, culture, technology or design.
At MPL, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
If you like creating work of art that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
About The Role
As a Visual Designer in the making you’ll be empowered to take on Design projects and manage stakeholders taking end to end responsibility. You will proactively collaborate with the design, product & brand team and create assets, set guidelines, and bring to life visual content that seamlessly integrates with MPL offerings.
We are looking for someone with a strong portfolio who demonstrates a clear understanding of Design and is ready to learn and hit the ball out of the stadium. Strong attention to detail is a must along with effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to commercialization.
- You need to ensure adherence to brand guidelines that reinforce MPL’s brand’s promise through its visual touch points across creatives set for CRM/Brand.
- Understand brand sentiment, requirements, guidelines and TG.
- Reference impactful design ideas that can be adapted.
- Work closely with Design teams in defining, designing and evolving design components, patterns, templates, guidelines, and necessary tooling
- Expertise in Graphic Designs Should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowledge of Figma, After Effects and Premiere Pro is a Plus.
- Ensure consistency, a high degree of UI craft, and leverage animation and motion design in products
What we are looking for
- 0-2 years of strong and relevant experience as a Visual Graphics.
- Resume and a portfolio that demonstrates your best work in Graphic Design, illustrations & animations.
- Ability to think creatively and to pay attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of platform-specific design patterns and Design System.
- Deep understanding of UX and psychology, design patterns and research methodologies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Collaborative influencer with a clear POV and ability to establish rapport with peers.