Mobile Premier League
We are Mobile Premier League (MPL), one of India’s largest esports and mobile gaming platforms. We have grown and scaled multifold over the last few years.
We hit 5 billion games played on MPL within a year of starting up and our current user base is over 90+ million. Some of our marquee investors include Sequoia Capital, Times Internet, and GoVentures.
We currently have over 60+ games on our platform. Multiple mainstreams, as well as Indie game developers, are our partners. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice here and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of.
- Managing day to day activities pertaining to ongoing marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a detailed workflow status document.
- Collecting data from marketing campaigns as learnings for future implementation
- Research on competition
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for various marketing channels
- Managing internal and external operational work
Marketing Intern Skills:
- 1+ years of experience working in a creative agency
- A sense of ownership of and passion for all work assigned
- Accepts and implements new ways of working that allow the team to deliver quality work faster and cheaper
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of film production work