Senior Data Analyst
Mobile Premier League
Mobile Premier League (MPL) is the world's leading mobile eSports platform that allows users to participate in free as well as paid competitions across 60+ games in multiple categories, including fantasy sports, sports games, puzzle, casual and board games. Founded in 2018, MPL hosts hundreds of millions of tournaments a month and is trusted by over 90 million registered users across Asia, Europe, and North America.
To learn more about MPL, please visit www.mpl.live
Here’s what you will do -
- Working with different departments and business heads to bring a data-driven approach and resolve the gaps that impact decision making of the business, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs.
- This Role will need to leverage latest technology and best practices to deliver results, agility, efficiency and quality for data and visualization requirements.
- Ensuring that our Data & Analytics team align to the business objectives and supports key initiatives for the squads and tribe.
- Prioritize opportunities using data driven insights and solution, these opportunities using Machine Learning and AI techniques.
What we are looking for -
- Excellent visualization skills, storytelling, and familiarity with best practices to convey insights in an intuitive and visually compelling way
- Experience in creating, collecting, analysing and communicating business insights from data.
- Experience working on metrics such as retention, churn, engagement and marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of Analytics & self-service BI approaches and predictive analytics solutions is a strong advantage.
- Strong background in SQL and experience working on Python.
- Experience in Statistical techniques (R, hypothesis testing).
- Should have worked on Tableau, Google Analytics and Clevertap
- Knowledge of DataRobot, Azure or AWS AI/ML will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or relevant technical degree preferred from tier 1/2 college with 4+years of experience in Data Analytics