Influencer Marketing Manager
Mobile Premier League
Mobile Premier League (MPL) is the world's leading mobile eSports platform that allows users to participate in free as well as paid competitions across 60+ games in multiple categories, including fantasy sports, sports games, puzzle, casual and board games. Founded in 2018, MPL hosts hundreds of millions of tournaments a month and is trusted by over 90 million registered users across Asia, Europe, and North America.
To learn more about MPL, please visit www.mpl.live.
About The Role
As the Influencer Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in creating, building, and maintaining influencer brand relations. You will work cross-functionally with Marketing teams to develop influencer strategies that align directly with business goals.
You will own and execute our strategy for content creators and influencers for the company. Using your strong analytical skills, you will develop relationships, negotiate with and creatively inspire influencers via well executed campaigns and events. You will lead influencer activities related to our campaigns, such as photoshoots, video productions and online content creation. You will contribute to the influencer strategy, recommending objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget. You will have Relationship management with our influencer network and scouting of new upcoming talent.
What You’ll Be Doing
Your primary responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Create an advanced and comprehensive influencer content calendar to continually drive brand awareness and engagement
- Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
- Set goals, track conversions, and measure success of influencer program
- Actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, Youtube, SFV, Twitter, and Facebook, etc.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the brand marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Collaborate with local markets to build integrated influencer campaigns leveraging various social platforms
- Take a leading role in the planning, creation and delivery of influencer activity, ensuring business priorities are fully supported
- Help the legal team in drafting contracts with influencers and agents to ensure we're agreeing terms based on established benchmarks and data
- Budget management, ensuring campaigns are on budget and return on investment is maximized
- Develop KPI’s and insights both internally and with external partners to benchmark expectations and goals
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of professional experience in social media and/or influencer relations
- Successful track record of elevating brands and influencers alike
- Proven experience with managing influencers;
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You are enthusiastic and up to date about interactions on social media, top-trends and upcoming creators
- You have sound knowledge of leveraging social media marketing for lead generation
- You know how to define and monitor metrics to measure progress of your initiatives and make data driven decisions.
- You have a high level of ownership and exceptional follow-through. Being at the forefront of partnerships, you are a ninja in closing open loops.
- You have experience in building partnerships with influencers on social platforms
- You have a high level of ownership and can identify gaps and opportunities proactively
- You’re interested in startups & want to experience high growth environment
- You have very good presentation, communication and reporting skills