Mobile Premier League
Mobile Premier League (MPL) is the world's leading mobile eSports platform that allows users to participate in free as well as paid competitions across 60+ games in multiple categories, including fantasy sports, sports games, puzzle, casual and board games. Founded in 2018, MPL hosts hundreds of millions of tournaments a month and is trusted by over 90 million registered users across Asia, Europe, and North America.
To learn more about MPL, please visit www.mpl.live.
Stipend: 25K per month
MPL is looking to hire an Intern for FP&A who will work in close collaboration with many of the key leaders within business and the broader finance organisation.
- Assist the team in developing, analysing and reporting the Annual operating Plan, financial budgets and periodic forecasts, capital allocation and runway
- Work closely with business unit leaders and business finance to build out Revenue, Marketing and opex forecasting models, consolidate the same and present to the executive leadership team
- Translate annual operating plan in to quarterly and monthly operating plans and drive performance in actuals against the said Plan
- Assist the team in managing a monthly rolling forecast and provide timely insights into performance against budget / forecast
- Assist the team in preparing Board reports for Plan and Actuals in collaboration with the Corp Dev team
- Pursuing Chartered Accountancy or MBA from a reputed institution
- Business savvy - Proficient understanding of business scenarios and diligent
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with NetSuite and Google Workplace is good to have
- Good presentation skills