Video Editing & Motion Designer
Mobile Premier League (MPL)
Mobile Premier League (MPL) is India's largest eSports and mobile gaming platform that offers 60+ games for free download in categories such as fantasy sports, card games, arcade games, puzzle games, action games, and more.
It is the most recognised gaming platform with over 9 crore users playing real money games such as Rummy, Chess, Fantasy Cricket, Fruit Chop, 8 ball Pool, Carrom, and more on a single platform!
To learn more about MPL, please visit www.mpl.live
About The Team
An Associates Designer’s roleinvolves a lot of creativity, meticulousness, management, excitement and user understanding across the different offerings of MPL.
Get to work with one of the best in-house design teams which is a diverse and extremely talented group, comprising 20+ designers across Visual, Motion, Interaction and Brand designers.
At MPL, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one.
If you like creating work of art that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
About The Role
As an Associate Designer - Motion in the making you’ll be empowered to take on Motion/Video projects and manage stakeholders taking end to end responsibility. You will proactively collaborate with the design, product & brand team and create assets, and bring to life visual content that seamlessly integrates with MPL offerings.
We are looking for someone with a strong portfolio who demonstrates a clear understanding of Motion Design & Video work and is ready to learn and hit the ball out of the stadium. Strong attention to detail is a must along with effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to commercialisation.
- You need to ensure adherence to brand guidelines that reinforce MPL’s brand’s promise through its visual touch points across creatives set for CRM/Brand.
- Understand brand sentiment, requirements, guidelines and TG.
- Reference impactful design ideas that can be adapted.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design.
- Work closely with Design teams in defining, designing and evolving design components, patterns, templates, guidelines, and necessary tooling.
- Specialist inVideo Editingyoushould have knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop. Knowledge of 3D Software like blender is a plus.
- Work on TV and Promotional films and ensure the highest quality of output.
- Should be efficient with Grading, Sound Mixing, Keying, Video editing and Motion Designing jobs.
What you will need
- 3+ years of strong and relevant experience as a Motion Designer & Video Editor.
- Resume and a portfolio that demonstrates your best work in Films/Animations & Graphic Design.
- Ability to think creatively and to pay attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of platform-specific design patterns and Design System.
- Deep understanding of film-making process and equipment handling experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Collaborative influencer with a clear POV and ability to establish rapport with peers.
- *We are looking for candidates to work from our Bangalore Office.
Something looks off?