Global Business Development Manager
IndiGG is a ‘network state’ built around 500M+ Indian Gamers. IndiGG’s mission is to educate, entertain and create value for the time and skill of these Gamers. We enable this by creating an on-chain reputation for the Indian Gamers that transcends closed ecosystems. Game Developers will value this reputation system as multiple, sizable cohorts can be created in a pool of 500M+ gamers.
The IndiGG model is fundamentally different from the current P&E, P2E and the Guild models as the focus is not on extracting income from in-game economy. Instead, we aim to create a win-win situation. The Game Developer gets engaged, curated Gamers across the game lifecycle and the Gamer in return gets to convert their play time and skill into monetary value. This monetary value is accrued from within and outside the game economy.
Essentially, IndiGG is an endeavour to reduce mortality of Games while ensuring Gamers partake in the economic value they create in the ecosystem.
- Proactively contact new and existing clients (game developers, publishers and gaming studios) and educate, propose and secure buy-in for IndiGG’s community activation
- Identify, propose and sell to targeted gaming organisations globally to achieve IndiGG sales goals
- Develop an understanding of the client's business, games, gamer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors, and revenue objectives
- Manage the entire sales cycle and individual sales pipeline to maximise individual sales revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Partner and build relationships with internal cross-functional team members to drive account growth
- Provide an excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customised client requests.
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to global gaming businesses
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying key new business opportunities
- Understand what matters most to your accounts and drive an action plan for revenue growth
- Execute fortnightly business reviews, and working sessions with accounts and client calls to further business and account objectives.
- Monitor and analyse campaign activity to grow the share of wallet
- Organise demand-focused events to evangelise the IndiGG and Indian Gaming landscape.
- Formulate and communicate product, strategic value, contractual, technical, and financial updates with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the broader IndiGG Business Development and Sales teams
- Be a team player with a keen understanding of internal cross-functional & international communication/collaboration across multiple operational teams.
- Translate partner feedback into prioritised business cases to inform the product roadmap.
- Attend industry events and conferences to represent IndiGG and grow your industry knowledge.
- Work closely with product teams and partners to navigate and launch product betas, partner integrations, and commercialization strategies.
- The position requires travelling
You’re a good fit if you’ve got
- Experience in the ad-tech industry or gaming industry, with a focus on sales, business development, product and/or revenue
- Experience in blockchain is a plus.
- You must love games, be a player of games, and care deeply about the developers and players of games.
- You demonstrate great flexibility and humility. You will often have to roll with the punches and context-shift quickly.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be solidly managed, but not hand-held.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while providing the energy to move them forward.
- A big fan of data and the ability to identify trends and report on them.
- Experience with G Suite, Airtable, Hubspot, Discord, Telegram. Photoshop and Figma skills are a plus.
- Meet everyone in the games industry
- Competitive salary with a high variable component and wealth-creation upside
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly considerations
If the outlined job responsibilities align with your skills and experience, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9752133825.