Front End Developer(React)
Software Developement Engineer-Full Stack Developer
IndiGG is a ‘network state’ built around 500M+ Indian Gamers. IndiGG’s mission is to educate, entertain and create value for the time and skill of these Gamers. We enable this by creating an on-chain reputation for the Indian Gamers that transcends closed ecosystems. Game Developers will value this reputation system as multiple, sizable cohorts can be created in a pool of 500M+ gamers.
We're inviting "Superstars" in their streams to join us "Grow & Strengthen" the platform. Contact us if you have an enthusiastic attitude and a productive mentality and want to achieve something significant in the #WorldofGaming.
IndiGG is focused on hiring good quality talents who can learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment. The following are some key requirements for the role:
- Solid system design and architecture skills
- Understand end-to-end software development and deployment lifecycle
- Good Programming skills
- Good team player
At IndiGG, we expect every software engineer to be able to work across different software components(Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Data) and participate in all phases of the software development cycle(development, testing, deployment). The engineer’s project assignments will be based on their key strengths in the different software components(Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Data) and we will provide the flexibility for the engineers to try out different roles.
Job Summary: A Fullstack App Developer with experience in building large-scale applications. They will be working on both the Wallet App & our bespoke management portal to be used by millions around the world as well as the company back-office operators and stakeholders.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design and implement user interactions on web pages and mobile apps.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Experience delivering concise, performance front-ends / Apps (React.JS or React Native)
- Experience developing backend applications using Nodejs(Express, Nest) or Python(Flask, Django)
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Cognito & Dynamo)
- Utilising Cloud Service Providers (AWS/GCP)
- Experience developing, maintaining & monitoring Apps in production
- Understand the Ci/CD to deliver a web and/or mobile app
- Experience securing Apps with 1000's of users
- Scoping & providing appropriate test coverage (unit, functional, integration)
- Developing API's & serverless microservices