Banfora, Burkina Faso · Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
- Manage multiple games in various stages of development and live ops.
- Assist development teams with strategy, design, and execution of live-operations game content to include monetization, engagement, and retention systems.
- Execute the building of live operations content.
- Design and execute live testing.
- Use data to drive actionable insights pre and post-release.
- 2 years of live game product management/consumer applications.
- 1 major Product title released or managed.
- 10+ live content releases.
- Clear, concise, accurate communication (both verbal and written) with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts.
- Passionate gamer with an emphasis on user-generated content games and communities.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen.
- SQL proficiency.
- Effective negotiator, make smart trade-offs (e. g., time vs. effort vs. features), and drive appropriate schedules.
- Ability to collaborate with and effectively influence remote teams in multiple time zones.
See more open positions at IndiGG
Something looks off?