IT, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Business Analyst to join Fliff. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing critical insights and recommendations to our team to optimize business performance, identify trends, and improve operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and define business requirements for sports game operations.
- Analyze data and conduct market research to identify trends and patterns to support strategic decision-making.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to track business performance metrics and KPIs.
- Develop and implement data-driven strategies and initiatives to improve business operations, customer experience, and revenue growth.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and generate actionable insights to support various departments, such as marketing, finance, and operations.
- Identify areas of improvement in existing business processes and workflows, and make recommendations for process optimization.
- Conduct competitive analysis and industry research to stay up-to-date with market trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement A/B testing, experimentation, and optimization plans.
- Assist in the preparation of business cases, proposals, and presentations to support key business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Passion for sports and sports gaming.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis, data analysis, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with experience using SQL, Excel, and other data analysis tools.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Looker.
- Knowledge of broader sports betting industry and products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive and results-driven mindset.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and experience working with Agile teams is a plus.
- Top tier compensation + benefits package
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.