Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
We are seeking a highly motivated Operations Intern to join our team. The Operations Intern will work closely with and support our operations and management teams to ensure the smooth functioning of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in sports, gaming, or consumer technology more broadly. As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment for a growing, venture-backed company.
The role itself:
- Assist with day-to-day operations, across a variety of teams which may include risk management, finance, customer success, payment processing, and marketing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new products and features.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Assist with data collection, analysis, and reporting to help the management and operations team make informed decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Operations, or a related field.
- Knowledge and interest in the sports betting industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Technical skills are a plus.
- Previous experience in sports betting or related field is a plus.
- Flexibility to work from the company’s office in Austin, TX, or remotely.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment.
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment.
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions.
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.
See more open positions at Fliff
Something looks off?