KYC and Verification Analyst
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
We are looking for a KYC and Verification Analyst to join our team in the gaming industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) checks, verifying customer identities, and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Conduct KYC and AML checks on new and existing customers, and verify customer identities and source of funds
- Analyze customer data and transaction patterns to identify potential fraud and suspicious activity, and escalate to the relevant team members as necessary
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer information, documentation, and transaction history, in compliance with internal policies
- Communicate with customers to request additional information or documentation, and provide support and guidance throughout the verification process
- Collaborate with other teams, such as customer support and risk management, to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience, while mitigating risks associated with fraud and money laundering
- Stay up-to-date with relevant regulations, industry standards, and best practices, and make recommendations for process improvements and updates to policies and procedures
- Provide support and training to other team members on KYC and verification-related issues, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in KYC, AML, or fraud prevention in the gambling industry, crypto or a related field
- Strong knowledge of KYC and AML regulations, industry standards, and best practices, and experience conducting customer due diligence and risk assessments
- Experience using KYC and AML software and tools, such as Persona and Socure and the ability to analyze large volumes of customer data and identify potential risks and red flags
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, internal teams, and external partners
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools, with the ability to generate reports and insights from customer data
- Certification in AML or related field is a plus
- Top tier compensation + benefits package
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.
See more open positions at Fliff
Something looks off?