HR and Business Manager
People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
The HR and Business Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of human resources and business operations within the organization. This role involves developing and implementing human resources strategies and policies that align with the company's business objectives, managing employee relations, and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The HR and Business Manager will also work closely with other members of the management team to drive business growth and improve operational efficiency.
- Develop and implement human resources strategies that support the company's business objectives
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and onboarding process for new hires
- Manage employee relations and provide guidance and support to employees and managers
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to employment, including equal employment opportunity (EEO) laws, wage and hour laws, and labor laws
- Develop and implement performance management programs and processes that align with the company's business objectives
- Work closely with the management team to develop and implement business strategies and initiatives that drive growth and improve operational efficiency
- Develop and implement training and development programs that support the company's business objectives and employee development needs
- Oversee the administration of employee benefits programs, including health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plans, and other employee benefits
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that support the company's business objectives and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- At least 3 of experience in a human resources or business management role
- Strong knowledge of human resources principles and practices, including recruitment, selection, performance management, and employee relations
- Strong business acumen and financial management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with employees and managers at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop and implement effective strategies and initiatives
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Top tier compensation + benefits package
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.