Head of Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
We are seeking a Head of Customer Support to lead and manage our customer support team in the gaming industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the customer support team, ensuring that our customers receive a high level of service and support. The Head of Customer Support will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and processes to improve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
- Manage and oversee the customer support team, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Monitor customer feedback and complaints to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
- Develop and implement customer support policies and procedures to ensure consistency and efficiency in service delivery
- Ensure that all customer support inquiries are responded to promptly and effectively, meeting or exceeding service level agreements
- Liaise with other departments, such as marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure that customer feedback is incorporated into decision making and product development processes
- Manage and report on customer support metrics, such as response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction scores
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in customer support and incorporate them into our operations
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as VIP customers, to ensure a high level of service and retention
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in customer support, preferably in the gambling / betting industry
- Experience managing a team of customer support agents
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with customers, stakeholders, and team members at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement customer support strategies that drive customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Knowledge of customer support software and tools, such as CRM systems, live chat, and email management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, as required
- Top tier compensation + benefits package
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.