Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 1, 2022
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
Who are we looking for:
- Fliff Inc is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join its team. You will work closely with the CEO and executive team and play an integral role in the end-to-end development and execution of all marketing activities.
The role itself:
- Own the growth strategy across acquisition, onboarding, activation, and retention.
- Identify, test, and optimize acquisition channels to drive customer acquisition, including partnerships, referral programs, SEO, traditional and emerging channels.
- Form and validate hypotheses for accelerating conversion and activation.
- Conduct CRO experiments across site, landing pages, and onboarding flows to optimize conversion.
- Understand key steps in the customer acquisition process and identify conversion paths and optimization opportunities.
- Own messaging for the brand and create tailored communication strategies to deepen user engagement.
- Collaborate with Management, Product, Engineering, and Design, to optimize onboarding experience, including the creation of marketing assets and other educational content.
- Leverage data, research, and customer interviews to understand the target audience, including pains points, needs, and behavioral patterns to uncover insights that will drive activation, expansion, and upgrades and work with product team to act on these needs and insights.
- Define KPIs for success and develop standard reporting to continuously measure the efficacy of the self-serve funnel, utilizing web and product analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mode)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing, product, or management consulting. Experience scaling self-serve funnel is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, familiar with SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Smartlook is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Top tier compensation + benefits package.
- Flexibility to work from the company’s office or remotely.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment.
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment.
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions.
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.
See more open positions at Fliff
Something looks off?