Customer Success Specialist
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 1, 2022
Fliff reimagines sports betting as a social, and free-to-play game build for all types of sports fans. We've built a social sportsbook experience that allows users to compete for leaderboard positioning, to achieve badges and build their status within the game.
We are pioneering play-for-fun sports gaming, with a social sportsbook experience that is supplemented with sweepstakes credits and loyalty rewards. We provide sports fans with a most fun, engaging, less costly alternative to real money gaming. With Fliff, making picks is just the start of the fun and winning is about more than just the prize.
Who are we looking for:
- Fliff Inc is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems and assistance when using our products and services.
- Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support at all times.
The role itself:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance and resolution
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Management and Product teams
- Assist in training other Customer Support Representatives
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role is preferred
- Familiarity with our industry or a desire to learn
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Top tier compensation + benefits package.
- Flexibility to work from the company’s office or remotely.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment.
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment.
- An interesting and challenging job that allows you to explore paths to creating successful software solutions.
We are an international company with our headquarters based in Austin, Texas, and development offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is welcoming and friendly, and the work that we do is always interesting and rewarding. Wherever we are in the world, we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, focused team that is:
Welcoming and Friendly
We want to reflect the diversity of the cities we serve. By creating an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive, we’ll make Fliff better for employees and customers alike.
Lively and Creative
We respect and value each other’s ideas, experience and expertise. There is no such thing as a bad idea; only ideas that are executed and ideas that are discarded after consideration.
Stimulating and Rewarding
We know bright minds love a challenge, and we understand your desire to see your hard work pay off. We’ll make sure your daily tasks align with your career ambitions as we grow together.
See more open positions at Fliff
Something looks off?