React/Rust Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
Who are we?
Datawisp is building a no-code data analysis platform for gaming and more.
Pre-packaged analytics can only get you so far. If you want valuable insights about your game or whatever it is you're building, you need to get your hands dirty. Luckily, Datawisp is here to help.
Learning code shouldn't be required to work with (and better understand) data. With Datawisp, anyone can easily find the information they're looking for and use it to make smarter decisions.
Who are you?
- You love working in the environment of an early-stage startup
- You enjoy building complex interfaces that are more than just forms
- You also enjoy working with complex data structures or large amounts of data
- You've got experience in both the frontend and backend
- You have experience with delivering big applications.
- You like developing yourself as much as you enjoy developing software.
- You think talking to, and understanding users is paramount for building a successful product.
- Analyzing data is something that suits you
- You don't become too frustrated when the direction or focus of the product changes
- Experience working on database software would be a plus
- If you haven't worked with rust, you're eager to learn it
What will you be doing?
- Designing and implementing new features and interactions on our platform
- Improving our platform every day by making it better, faster, and fixing bugs, ...
- Talking to our users to make sure we're working on the right things
- Coordinating with our team and other stakeholders to make the right choices
How do we work?
- Small Teams
- Focused tasks
- Regular 1-on-1s
- Developers choose technologies, architecture, and how we work
What’s Our Techstack?
Some of the technologies we use are:
- 100% remote :)
- Paid coworking space near you – if you want it
- 4 weeks off + all national holidays
How do we hire?
- A quick pre-screen with a founder (5-20min)
- Technical Interview 1 (15-30min)
- Meet our CEO, ask questions about the company, etc. (10-20min)
- Technical Interview 2 (Up to 3hrs, incl. test)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them at any time during the process!