Junior Data Analyst
Champion Games is a venture funded Game Studio 🎮 backed by international investors and located in the internet 🌐. We have created games with millions of players and now we are in a quest to shape the future of blockchain based games with MetaSoccer.
MetaSccer is the first soccer metaverse where professional soccer teams, guilds and all individuals can create their own virtual team, manage the financial and sport strategy, compete in official leagues to gain revenue and all of this with an experience that you’d come to expect from manager titles.
MetaSoccer is growing fast! These are one of the last milestones in the project:
- We’ve raised $2.3M with some of the biggest funds involved like DeFiance, ParaFi or DAO Maker (which was our launchpad).
- Our community is thriving, we have more than 180K followers in our socials being the 3rd biggest community in blockchain sports.
- We’ve onboarded key opinion leaders like Willyrex, Kmanu88 or Reven and professional soccer players like Ronaldinho, Dani Carvajal and Thomas Partey.
We would love you to be a part of our journey. Join us to shape the future of gaming!
As a Data Analyst reporting to the Data Lead and being in close contact with Game Designer and Product Manager, you will take ownership of key areas of the game from conception to launch.
- You will be integrated in the product squad, ideating, developing and iterating features, with your impact felt every step of the way.
- You will be responsible for the data to validate features, analyze customer behaviors, find pain points through the customer journey and many other tasks related to data.
- Focus and priorities are driven by our key results each quarter and you will be effectively collaborating with stakeholders in engineering, design, data and growth to achieve them.
- Help us build the world’s best Web3 football manager game, with a primary focus around blockchain-powered gaming (play-and-earn) and metaverses.
- Work closely with creative, product, design, and technical leadership to build high-quality products that will resonate with the target audience.
- Communicate effectively in a collaborative, diverse and fast-moving work environment to keep teams aligned and help influence outcomes.
- Be part of the development team and champion best-in-class agile product development and management practices.
- Define and analyze metrics that help us measure the product’s success & health, and identify improvement opportunities.
Our ideal candidate
- You have data-related studies such as Math, Physics, Statistics.
- You are passionate about gaming and enjoy a fast-moving environment.
- You have a strong analytical, technical and problem resolution capability.
- You take ownership of tasks, from beginning to end.
- You have experience working with SQL, Python or other languages.
- Experience working on the whole data mining funnel, from data generation to data visualization is a plus.
- You are organized, self-motivated and able to communicate with all disciplines.
- You have excellent collaboration skills and love a candid and friendly culture.
- You will be keen to share your expertise and experience as well as committed to the constant improvement of your own skills and knowledge.
- You have fluent communication skills in English.
- You are remote friendly.
- Full remote position (CET timezone) · You can expect the usual flexibility that comes with it
- Joining a small yet growing company with the objective of reaching the moon 🚀
- Flat hierarchy company, working side by side with everybody
- Competitive Salary
- Bonding Activities - We get together once every few months (usually in Barcelona)