Product Manager (MetaSoccer)
Champion Games is a venture funded Game Studio 🎮 backed by international investors and located in the internet 🌐. We have created games with millions of players and now we are in a quest to shape the future of blockchain based games with Metasoccer.
Metasoccer is the first soccer metaverse where professional soccer teams, guilds and all individuals can create their own virtual team, manage the financial and sport strategy, compete in official leagues to gain revenue and all of this with an experience that you expected from manager titles.
Metasoccer is growing fast! These are one of the last milestones in the project:
- We’ve raised $2.3M with some of the biggest funds involved like DeFiance, ParaFi or DAO Maker (which was our launchpad).
- Our community is thriving, we have more than 180K followers in our socials being the 3rd biggest community in blockchain sports.
- We’ve onboarded key opinion leaders like Willyrex, Kmanu88 or Reven and professional soccer players like Ronaldinho, Dani Carvajal and Thomas Partey.
We would love you to be a part of our journey. Join us to shape the future of gaming!
As a Product Manager, you will take ownership of key areas of the game from conception to launch. You will play an important role in the ideation, development and iteration of features, with your impact felt every step of the way. You will own the product roadmap and work with the team to plan and drive execution together. Focus and priorities are driven by our key results each quarter and you will be effectively collaborating with stakeholders in engineering, design, data and growth to achieve them. If you are passionate about game development, have experience in game design, can talk about computer systems and languages, have excellent collaboration skills, and you enjoy a fast-moving, candid and friendly culture, this is the job for you.
- Help us build the world’s best web3 football manager game, with a primary focus around gaming, blockchain-powered gaming (Play to Earn) and metaverses.
- Create alignment across the company to bring your product vision/roadmap to life
- Work closely with creative, product, design, and technical leadership to build high-quality products that will resonate with the target audience.
- Communicate effectively in a collaborative, diverse and fast-moving work environment to keep teams aligned and help influence outcomes.
- Work closely with our Tech Leads to ensure smooth product delivery in a timely and user centric manner.
- Be part of the development team and champion best-in-class agile product development and management practices.
- Facilitate the product development process and be accountable for the delivery of key features to our players.
- Define and analyze metrics that help us measure the product’s success & health and identify improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for user research, user journey and overall experience of Champion Games.
- Manage full product lifecycle, from identifying customer needs to developing feature sets and managing releases and feedback.
- At least 4 years of experience working at the position of Product Manager / Game Producer / Project Manager.
- Experience owning, driving and operating a product strategy and roadmap.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Game Design, Balancing and Economy.
- Be able to determine an optimum user experience and player flow, which is as simple and easy to implement as possible.
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Good knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools.
- Strong leadership, communication, risk management and problem-solving skills.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Full remote position · You can expect the usual flexibility that comes with it
- Front-row seat in the development of the new Game future where value is controller by users.
- Joining a small yet growing company with the objective of reaching the moon 🚀
- Flat hierarchy company, working side by side with everybody (CTO, Leads, CEO...)
- Bonding Activities - We get together once every few months (usually in Barcelona)