Full Stack Engineer (BeManager)
A project with more than 300K monthly active users, peaks of more than 25K concurrent connections to our infra, TDD at its roots, refactoring towards hexagonal architecture, processes involving millions of SQL rows... Does any of this sound interesting to you? Then keep reading.
BeManager is a project that quickly grew from 20K MAU to 300K which help us to foster a culture of refactor, feature toggles, trunk based development and constant deployments.
You’ll be working closely within a team of developers, reporting into the CTO. All of our team members have a say in the shape of the product, you will attend weekly meetings to help define the roadmap and priorities and then work towards building our unique and category leading game.
- You will be joining the engineering team of our BeManager game composed of the CTO and 3 devs.
- Tackle hard projects from start to finish, from front to back.
- Deeply care about security, performance and maintainability.
- Have an holistic view of the tech stack and Product.
- Implement features for our players.
- Solve computational problems that are beyond the scope of a CRUD.
Everything is containerized, local environment is almost like prod and everything is monitored with Prometheus/Grafana/Loki plus Sentry as APM.
- Previous experience as a full-stack developer (at least 5 years). You have hands-on knowledge of frontend, backend and infrastructure development.
- Independent and highly motivated: You are able to conduct a project fast and by yourself.
- Eager to learn: You are not afraid of new technologies or new paradigms.
- Attentive to details: From front to back, you strive for the best quality.
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues.
- Capable of understanding old code and think how to move it forward.
- Full remote position · You can expect the usual flexibility that comes with it
- Front-row seat in the development of a game with more than 300K MAU
- Joining a small yet growing company with the objective of reaching the moon 🚀
- Flat hierarchy company, working side by side with the entire team
- Bonding Activities - We get together once every few months (usually in Barcelona)