Senior Game Developer
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for Senior Game Developers who will grow with the challenges of chart-topping games.
At Bigger, Software Game Developers are software programmers and designers. Together with the Product Team, you will architect gaming experiences that reach millions of players. While creating best-in-class feelings for our users, you’ll solve thousands of engineering problems.
If you are a passionate developer who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting fun, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build high-quality games to create unique experiences for millions of players.
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development, including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Design, implement, improve and maintain various games with deep attention and care
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Game Artists, and Marketing teams to deliver the best experience.
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
- Own your game together with the Product Team with lots of responsibility on an individual level
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- +6 years of experience as a software engineer
- Understanding various programming languages and building tools (C#, Java, etc.)
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of software architecture design, OOP, and design patterns
- Passion for game development, exceptional attention to detail and code quality
- Game development experience in Unity3D is a big plus