Senior Software Engineer
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for Senior Software Engineer who will grow with the challenges of chart-topping games. At Bigger, Game Developer are not only software programmers, but they are also designers. Together with the Product Team, you will architect gaming experiences that will reach millions of players. While creating best-in-class feelings for our users, you’ll be solving thousands of engineering problems along the way.
If you are a passionate Sr. Software Engineer who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build high-quality games to create amazing experience for millions of players
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Design, implement, improve and maintain various games with deep attention and care
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Game Artists, and Marketing teams to deliver the best experience
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
- Own your game together with the Product Team with lots of responsibility on an individual level
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Game development experience in Unity3D and the knowledge of workings of the engine
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Understanding various programming languages and build tools (C#, Gradle, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of software architecture design, OOP, and best practices about game development
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail