Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a Product Specialist who will be creating amazing games and building the best experience for our users in collaboration with a talented team. At Bigger, we are focused on player motivation and engagement and our Product team is the key player that will help us fulfill this mission.
If you are a passionate product specialist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take responsibility of the games from design to their main metrics
- Help developing a strategic roadmap for improving the experience for millions of players
- Analyze user data to improve the user experience and monitor main metrics
- Iterate with A/B tests and come up with data-driven product decisions
- Work closely with all functions to make the products that people love
- Work on every aspect of your product such as brainstorming a new feature, releasing a new update or improving an animation in the game
- Closely follow mobile game trends and gather market intelligence
- Optimize and track monetization channels to improve LTV
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant business experience
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Good analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about startup environment
- Being a collaborative team player
- Experience with Excel and SQL is a big plus
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?