Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who will be responsible for establishing and executing strategies to touch millions of users, working together with a talented team. At Bigger, we always aim to reach millions of users and our Marketing team is the key player that will help us fulfill this mission.
If you are a talented and passionate performance marketing manager who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and optimize all campaigns on all channels such as Facebook, Google, and other ad networks by data-driven decisions
- Constantly test new tactics, new campaigns, and new ad networks to improve the UA process
- Work closely with ad networks and manage the relationships
- Analyze the UA data and identify the growth opportunities
- Understand the market dynamics, UA tools and users to improve whole UA process
- Work together with marketing artists to create better-performing creatives
- Closely follow the competition and gather market intelligence to establish new best practices
- Optimize and track monetization channels to improve LTV
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or relevant fields
- 2 years minimum of relevant business experience
- Knowledge of how to do UA on ad networks such as Facebook, Google, AppLovin, etc.
- Shipped at least one successful mobile product end-to-end.
- Outstanding analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and strength in data analysis
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and interest in mobile gaming
- Being results-oriented and metric-driven
- Experience in gaming is a big plus
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?