Marketing & Communications
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Artists who will be producing engaging marketing creatives for our chart-topping games. You will be responsible for creating high quality marketing visuals for Bigger’s mobile marketing campaigns. As a part of our Marketing team, you will be working closely with marketing managers to reach and engage with millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented marketing artist who loves games and shares our passion for games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design creative visuals for our mobile marketing campaigns which include motion graphics, videos etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team and analyze the data with them to understand the performance of marketing visuals
- Ensure all assets are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game individually
- Research market trends, best practices and monitor competitor activities
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience in visual arts and creating motion graphics
- Strong knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator to be able to deliver quality assets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arts or relevant fields
- Great understanding of composition, color theory, and graphic/visual/stylistic trends in games
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team player with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of 3D is a plus
- Previous experience in a gaming company is a big plus
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.