Marketing - New Graduate
Marketing & Communications
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for passionate and creative new graduates to join our marketing team!
At Bigger Games, you will take part in establishing and executing strategies to touch millions of users, working together with a talented team. We always aim to reach millions of users and our Marketing team is the key player that will help us fulfill this mission. You’ll be assisting all marketing campaigns by data-driven decisions and working together with the creative team to constantly test and improve our marketing campaigns.
If you are a talented new graduate who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist all campaigns on all channels such as Facebook, Google, and other ad networks
- Work with ad networks and improve the relationships
- Analyze the UA data and identify the growth opportunities
- Understand the market dynamics, UA tools and users to improve whole UA process
- Collaborate with marketing artists to develop better-performing creatives
- Closely follow the competition and gather market intelligence to establish new best practices
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Economics or relevant fields
- A good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and strength in data analysis
- Strong knowledge and interest in mobile gaming
- Being results-oriented and metric-driven
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English both oral and written
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?