Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a passionate and creative Illustrators who will be creating high-quality characters, environments, and game items for our chart-topping games. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be responsible for creating all art assets utilising your imagination and visualisation skills.
If you are a talented illustrator who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create game assets, characters or environments from scratch
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production in collaboration with Product Managers and Game Developers
- Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Professional experience in visual arts with different styles
- Strong knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.