People & HR
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Human Resources Specialist who is passionate about recruiting top talent and fostering a dynamic and inclusive workplace culture.
As an HR Specialist, you will be instrumental in shaping our company’s future, ensuring we attract, develop, and retain the best and the brightest in the industry. If you are an adaptive HR Specialist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Craft and execute bespoke recruitment strategies to attract and secure top-tier talent, ensuring a customized fit between candidate capabilities and company objectives
- Conduct insightful interviews and coordinate with colleagues to ensure a harmonious match of skills and company culture
- Utilize innovative sourcing tactics and channels to build a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Implement efficient tracking systems for all hiring activities and maintain active recruitment reports
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting company goals
- Enhance employer branding initiatives, articulating our company's values and opportunities in engaging ways
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Maintain the execution of any process related to humans and every step of a colleague
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree from any field+3 years of experience in HR functions
- Proven expertise in recruitment, with a track record of successful talent acquisition in the tech or gaming industry
- Experience in any ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is a plus
- Experience in startups is a plus
- A perfect team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with a proactive attitude
- Fluency in English, both in grammar and daily use