IT, Data Science
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for Data Analyst who will grow with the challenges of chart-topping games. While creating best-in-class feelings for our users, you’ll work closely with the Marketing, Development and Product Teams and will be responsible for running analysis, visualizing data, and analyzing our day-to-day operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Contribute to the improvement of user experience in the games by providing insights from large sets of data
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data, reported
- Develop and maintain reporting tools like Looker to maximize the use of data
- Manage and keep dashboards live to support rapid data-driven decision making
- Assist cross functional teams with ad hoc data investigations and analysis
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Experience in various programming languages such as SQL, Python or R
- Passion and understanding of the mobile game industry
- Special attention to detail and can manage biases in data
- Excellent communication skills
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?