Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for Backend Engineers who will grow with the challenges of chart-topping games.
Working closely with the Game Development Team, you will architect and maintain the large-scale backend architecture of mobile games that reach millions of players. While creating best-in-class feelings for our users, you’ll be solving thousands of engineering problems along the way.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and maintain scalable, low latency backend services to support game and platform functionality
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of the system
- Secure and improve game performance, reliability and security issues
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Game Artists, and Game Development teams to deliver the best experience
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- +5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Deep understanding of Java and related technologies
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of software architecture design, OOP,and design patterns
- Passion for mobile games, special attention to details and code quality
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?