Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a passionate and creative 3D Artist who will be producing high-quality 3D assets for environments, characters and props for our chart-topping games. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be working closely with our game artist and game developers to architect outstanding gaming experiences that reach millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented 3D Artist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create 3D assets and models for environments, characters and props
- Collaborate closely with Art, Product and Development teams to deliver the best gaming experience
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Animation, Graphic Design or relevant fields
- Experienced in visual arts especially in 3D game art
- Strong knowledge of 3D editing tools, 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, ZBrush, etc., to be able to deliver high quality assets
- Advanced understanding of texture painting, material setup, low and high-poly modeling, UV painting, and topology
- Experience in Unity is a plus
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Great understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in game art is a big plus
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?