Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a passionate and creative 3D Animator who will be producing high-quality 3D animation for our chart-topping games. You will be responsible for creating all game animations utilizing your imagination and visualization skills. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be working closely with our Marketing team and Game Artists to architect outstanding experiences that reach millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented 3D Animator who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create animations and effects for game, characters and UI elements
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Artists and Game Artists to deliver the best experience
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Research and analyze the market for the new trends in art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
- Ensure all assets are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game individually
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in visual arts especially in 3D animation
- Strong knowledge of 3D editing tools, such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, etc., to be able to deliver high quality assets
- Great sense of composition, color, lighting and timing
- Good understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and principles of animation
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Experience in Unity is a plus
- Understanding of 2D animation is a plus
- Knowledge in rigging is a plus
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?