2D Game Animator
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company based in Istanbul. Our goal is to create great games that will be remembered forever and that will become a part of millions of lives everyday.
At Bigger, we merge art, technology, and fun together to succeed. We aim for great execution and passionately work on each and every detail in our casual games to build the best experience for our players. Our titles have reached over +110 million downloads so far and more exciting projects are on the way!
We're looking for a passionate and creative 2D Game Animator who will be producing high-quality 2D game animation for our chart-topping games. You will be responsible for creating all game and character animations utilising your imagination and visualisation skills. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be working closely with our game artists and game developers to architect outstanding gaming experiences that reach millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented 2D Game Animator who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create animations and effects for game, characters and UI elements
- Collaborate closely with Game Artists and Game Developers to deliver the best gaming experience
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Research and analyze the market for the new trends in art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animation, Graphics Design or relevant fields
- Experienced in visual arts especially in 2D animation
- Strong knowledge of animation tools, Spine, After Effects, etc. , to be able to deliver high quality assets
- Strong knowledge of Particle System to be able to create high quality VFX
- Experience in Unity is a plus
- Great sense of composition, color, lighting and timing
- Good understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and principles of animation
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in game art is a big plus
We respect your privacy and will treat your data confidential as part of the recruitment process. If you’d like more details, please read our Statement of Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) and Consent Letter.
See more open positions at Bigger Games
Something looks off?