Marketing & Communications
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
We are hiring an experienced Community Manager to help us spearhead the growth of our community and provide guidance to independent Ancient8-related communities.
- Monitoring the communication between community members and the Ancient8 ecosystem communities on several platforms (Discord, Twitter, Telegram and the Linkedin). Ensure timely and appropriate responses to community inquiries and feedback.
- Foster a positive and inclusive environment within the community.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Ancient8 community.
- Cultivate relationships with community members, addressing concerns and providing support.
- Identify and share relevant information within the community.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure community members are well-informed about company updates, product releases, and events.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to execute Ancient8 marketing campaigns.
- Personally attend and actively participate in community activities to enhance engagement.
- Conduct research on community growth strategies for the Ancient8 ecosystem. Develop plans to grow and enlarge the Ancient8 community, leveraging available resources.
- Propose innovative ways to promote company offerings within the community and achieve measurable value.
- Engage in diplomatic communication with external partners and community members. Explore collaboration potentials through networking and relationship-building.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks related to Marketing and Community initiatives.
- Provide support to the Marketing team as needed.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on marketing, community and partnership collaboration.
- High level of fluency in spoken and written English other languages are a plus
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to engage on several different digital platforms
- Competitive Income: Negotiated depending on capacity
- Amazing Teammates: Working directly with the BOD and receiving specialist knowledge is a great opportunity to level up. Additionally, working directly with global partners is a chance to contribute to your professional development.
- A youthful, open, and dynamic working environment that encourages creativity and experimentation with new ideas.
- Hybrid work environment, occasionally working from our office in Ho Chi Minh city or attending company retreats.